All the materials comprising this Website ("www.usaneonsigninc.com") are provided by Bronosonic™ as a service to its customers on Service & Sell purposes only. Bronosonic assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions in these materials. Bronosonic makes no commitment to update the information contained herein.
All the rights reserved by Bronosonic™. Bronosonic™ is a Registered Property. All content (texts, trademarks, illustrations, photos, graphics, files, designs, arrangements etc.) on this website of the Bronosonic™ are protected by copyright and other protective laws as well as United States Trademark Law and Regulation. The contents of this website are to be used only in accordance with Internet regulations. Without the explicit written permission of the Bronosonic™ it is prohibited to integrate in whole, or in part, any of the protected contents published on these websites into other programs or other web sites or to use them by any other means. This website can contain elements that are protected by copyright and by other laws that are subject to the copyright or other rights of third parties and that are correspondingly protected for these third parties.
Bronosonic™ Group has carefully compiled the contents of this website in accordance with their current state of knowledge. Access to and use of this website, as well as web sites related or connected to this by links, are at the user's own risk and responsibility. Damage and warranty claims arising from missing or incorrect data are excluded. Bronosonic™ Group bears no responsibility or liability for damage of any kind, also for indirect or consequential damages resulting from access to or use of this website or websites related or connected to this by links. Bronosonic™ Group website can contain links (cross references) to websites that are run by third parties.
To file a notice of an alleged copyright infringement with the Internet service provider of this website, you are required to provide written communication by email to the following addresses: email@example.com Within 48 hours our a Bronosonic™ Business Attorney will review the claim report and would necessary action.
To expedite our handling of your notice and to ensure your notice is properly reviewed, please include the following information in your email or refer to Section 512(c)(3) of the Copyright Act:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Hosting Service to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Hosting Service to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
The form of notice set forth above is consistent with the form suggested by the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act which may be found at the U.S. Copyright official website: http://www.copyright.gov. Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorney fees) if you misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing upon your copyright.